- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9×9 square baking pan. Line with parchment paper, with some overhanging the sides for easy release. Grease parchment.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together chia seed meal, sweetener, baking soda and salt.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate together, whisking until smooth.
- Whisk in eggs (mixture may seize), then whisk in coffee. Stir in chia seed mixture until well combined. Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Spread batter in prepared pan and bake 15 to 16 minutes for a fudgier consistency or 18 to 20 for a cakier consistency.
- Remove and let cool completely in pan.
- Remove brownies from pan by grasping the overhanging parchment and lifting carefully. Cut into 16 squares.
Original Recipe Source: BobsRedMill.com
We also saw these 3 additional recipes on BobsRedMill.com and they looked just as good!