- 2 cups onion, chopped
- ¼ cup sunflower or olive oil
- 4 cups cabbage,chopped
- 2½ cups cooked chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1¾ cups cooked corn
- 1 cup carrot, diced
- 1 cup peas, fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup celery, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 8 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- ¼ cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp dill
- salt, black pepper
- Sauté onion in oil until soft and translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients except oats. Cook on moderate fire until vegetables are soft.
- Add rolled oats to the pot and cook for about 5 more minutes. Serve hot.
Original Recipe Source: DietTaste.com
Hungry for more Soup ideas? Try one of these 3 soup recipes from DietTaste.com: