Healthy Chocolate Brownies Recipe
- ¾ cup (130 g) dark chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- ⅓ cup oil (sunflower or coconut)
- 1 cup vegan or dairy Greek yogurt
- 1/ cup dark brown sugar (Muscovado), packed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup oat flour (ground oat flakes)
Vegan Ganache Frosting:
- 2 oz (56 g) dark chocolate
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- Melt chocolate chips or chopped chocolate. Mix with Greek yogurt, brown sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add salt, baking soda and oat flour. Mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture into 8×8 inch baking pan lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper and oiled. Bake at 350 F (175 C) for about 25-30 min, or 20-25 min in fan oven. When you insert a toothpick in the center of batter, it should come out clean. Let cool.
- FROSTING: Heat chocolate and coconut milk, stirring from time to time, until chocolate is melted. Pour over brownies.
Recipe Source: Desserts.ph
Looking for something new to serve up? What about one of these 3 recipes we found at Desserts.ph: