Wait, what? No-bake? That’s my kinda dish!
Let’s face it…when we’re short on time, it’s harder to eat healthy.
But whip up a batch of these and keep on hand for those “grab-and-go” moments, and you have a healthy snack at your fingertips – and don’t need to worry about eating junk!
• 2 cups (dry) oatmeal
• 1 and 1/3 cups coconut flakes
• 1 cup peanut, almond, or other nut butter
• 1 cup fresh ground flax seed
• 3/4 cup chocolate chips
• 2/3 cup raw honey
• 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
1. Combine all ingredients together in a medium bowl until very thoroughly mixed.
2. Press mixture very firmly into the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
3. Place in freezer for approx. 1 hour, then slice into bars/squares with a sharp knife.
4. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to a week.
Source: Clean Food Crush