Skip the bagel with cream cheese in the morning and have some of these healthy breakfast cookies! Made with wholesome ingredients like bananas, oats and nut butter, they’re a much better option and will take you further than other high-carb, low fiber options.
They’re really easy to make, and the truth is, even though they’re called “breakfast” cookies, they’re perfect for any time!
Watch this video from The Domestic Geek to see how they’re made…
Source: The Domestic Geek
• 2 ripe bananas
• ½ cup nut OR seed butter
• ¼ cup maple syrup
• 2 cups quinoa, cooked
• 1 cup rolled oats
½ cup strawberries, finely chopped
¼ cup chocolate chips
½ cup blueberries
¼ cup shredded coconut
½ cup carrot, finely grated
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp ginger
pinch of nutmeg
pinch of ground cloves
1. In a large bowl, mash banana with a fork.
2. Mix in peanut butter and maple syrup.
3. Add quinoa and rolled oats.
4. Spoon dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Bake at 375º for 20 minutes.