This spinach & artichoke dip has all the same flavor as the full fat version, but is made with nonfat Greek yogurt and lowfat cream cheese, making it a healthier choice.
Perfect for dipping chips or crudites, this dip is a real crowd pleaser and ideal to bring to your next function.
• 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese
• 16 oz (2 cups) plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
• 2 Tbsp butter
• 1½ cups parmesan cheese
• 14 oz quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
• 4 oz can diced jalapeños, drained (if you like it spicier, don’t drain)
• 10 oz frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
• 2-3 garlic cloves
1. In a medium pot over medium heat, melt together 8oz cream cheese, 16 oz Greek Yogurt, 2 Tbsp butter and 1.5 cups parmesan cheese, uncovered, stirring frequently until melted and an even consistency. It should start to bubble lightly.
2. Stir in coarsely chopped artichoke hearts, your drained jalapeños and drained spinach (I squeezed the spinach over the sink to remove excess water). Finally, stir in 2-3 pressed garlic cloves. Let it bubble for a few minutes and it’s done.