We made these baked apples and fell in love! They taste just like your favorite apple pie.
They look like pretty little flowers in the ramekins! Almost too pretty to eat.
These are great to make if you’re ever hankering for a sweet snack but don’t want to go over your calorie budget.
So simple to make, too! Here’s the recipe…
• 4 apples, chopped or thinly sliced
• 2 Tbsp coconut sugar (or other sweetener)
• 1 tsp coconut oil or lemon juice
• ½ tsp cinnamon
• ¼ tsp ground cloves
• pinch of salt
1. Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix to coat the apples thoroughly.
3. Add apple pieces/slices into individual ramekins or a large dish, whichever you prefer.
4. If using ramekins, place on a small baking pan.
5. Dust with a little extra coconut sugar and cinnamon.
6. Bake in an oven preheated to 375°F (190°C) for about 35-40 minutes, until nice and tender.
Source: Mind Over Munch