These 12 Power Salads from Prevention Magazine will fill you up and satisfy your hunger.
They’re all under 400 calories, contain lean protein, and the correct amount of heart-healthy fat, and fiber.
I eat a salad for lunch almost every day. So, I’m always on the hunt for new salad recipes. Tried almost all of them, and haven’t found one I don’t love. Try ém out for yourself…
1) Chicken Caesar
2) Greek Salad
3) Flank Steak Chopped Steakhouse Salad
4) Shrimp Salad
5) Black Bean Salad
6) Salmon and Mixed Greens Salad with Walnuts
7) Chicken Salad with Carrots and Pistachios
8) Southwestern Grilled Chicken Salad
9) Provencal Chicken and Vegetable Salad
10) Mexican Beef Taco Salad
11) Chicken and Cashew Stir-Fry Salad