These Berry Egg Muffins only need 3 ingredients. So, they’re super simple, and a healthy option to start your day. Or, have them for a healthy snack.
All you need are bananas, egg, and your favorite berries. I substituted blueberries instead of raspberries and they tasted yummy. They’re nice and sweet from the bananas and berries.
Watch this video from “Mind Over Munch” for easy step-by-step instructions…
2 bananas, super ripe
4 eggs (or egg whites/substitute)
Berries of choice
• Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
• Mash bananas.
• Whisk in the eggs.
• Spray down your mini muffin tin. Add a few berries to each compartment.
• Pour your banana egg mixture on top.
• Bake for about 12 minutes.
• Cool slightly, remove and devour!